Urologic Diseases or conditions incorporate urinary tract diseases, kidney stones, bladder control issues, and prostate issues, among others. Some urologic conditions don't influence an individual for that long and some are lifetime conditions. Kidney infections are ordinarily examined and rewarded by nephrologists, while the claim to fame of urology manages issues in different organs. Gynecologists may manage issues of incontinence in ladies.
Illnesses of other substantial frameworks additionally directly affect urogenital capacity. For example, it has been indicated that protein discharged by the kidneys in diabetes mellituss sharpens the kidney to the harming impacts of hypertension. Diabetes likewise can directly affect pee because of fringe neuropathies, which happen in certain people with ineffectively controlled diabetics.
- Track 1-1 Prostate cancer
- Track 2-2 Bladder cancer
- Track 3-3 Bladder prolapse
- Track 4-4 Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Track 5-5 Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Track 6-6 Interstitial cystitis (also called painful bladder syndrome)
- Track 7-7 Overactive bladder
- Track 8-8 Prostatitis (swelling of the prostate gland)