The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Acute Kidney Injuries (AKI), recently called intense renal disappointment (ARF), is an unexpected loss of kidney work that creates inside 7 days. For the most part it happens on account of harm to the kidney tissue brought about by diminished kidney blood stream (kidney ischemia) from any reason (e.g., low pulse), presentation to substances unsafe to the kidney, a provocative procedure in the kidney, or an obstacle of the urinary tract that obstructs the progression of urine. AKI is analyzed based on trademark research facility discoveries, for example, raised blood urea nitrogen and creatinine, or failure of the kidneys. AKI may prompt various difficulties, including metabolic acidosis, high potassium levels, uremia, changes in body liquid equalization, and impacts on other organ frameworks, including demise. Individuals who have encountered AKI may have an expanded danger of constant kidney sickness later on. The board incorporates treatment of the fundamental reason and strong consideration, for example, renal substitution treatment.
- Track 1-1Acute prerenal kidney failure
- Track 1-2Acute intrinsic kidney failure
- Track 1-3Kidney Stones
- Track 1-4Glomerulonephritis
- Track 1-5Polycystic kidney disease
- Track 1-6Urinary tract infections
- Track 1-7Acute Renal Failure
In medication, a case report is a point by point report of the manifestations, signs, analysis, treatment, and follow-up of an individual patient. Case reports may contain a segment profile of the patient, however for the most part portray a surprising or novel event. Some case reports likewise contain a writing audit of other revealed cases. Case reports are proficient stories that give criticism on clinical practice rules and offer a system for early signals of adequacy, antagonistic occasions, and cost. They can be shared for clinical, logical, or instructive purposes.
- Track 2-1Research Studies
- Track 2-2Case Study
- Track 2-3Lab Results
Chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a kind of kidney infection where there is progressive loss of kidney work over a time of months to years. At first there are commonly no side effects; later, manifestations may incorporate leg growing, feeling tired, retching, loss of craving, and disarray. Complexities incorporate an expanded danger of coronary illness, hypertension, bone infection, and weakness.
- Track 3-1High blood pressure
- Track 3-2Diabetes
Hypertension, otherwise called hypertension, is a drawn out ailment where the circulatory strain in the supply routes is determinedly elevated. High pulse commonly doesn't cause symptoms. Long-term hypertension, notwithstanding, is a significant hazard factor for coronary course illness, stroke, cardiovascular breakdown, atrial fibrillation, fringe blood vessel sickness, vision misfortune, interminable kidney malady, and dementia.
- Track 4-1Cardiovascular Disease
- Track 4-2Diabetes Mellitus
- Track 4-3Risk factors for diabetes
- Track 4-4Treatment and therapies
- Track 4-5Destruction of the islet Î²-cell
- Track 4-6Advanced treatments for diabetes
- Track 4-7Herbal and alternative remedies
- Track 4-8Early management of obesity
- Track 4-9Diabetes and dermatology
In medication, dialysis is the way toward evacuating abundance water, solutes, and poisons from the blood in individuals whose kidneys can no longer play out these capacities normally. This is alluded to as renal substitution treatment. Dialysis is utilized in patients with quickly creating loss of kidney work, called intense kidney injury (recently called intense renal disappointment), or gradually declining kidney work, called Stage 5 incessant kidney infection (recently called interminable kidney disappointment, end-stage renal illness, and end-stage kidney malady).
- Track 5-1Hemodialysis
- Track 5-2Peritoneal dialysis
- Track 5-3Hemofiltration
- Track 5-4Hemodiafiltration
- Track 5-5Intestinal dialysis
Female urology is a subspecialty of urology that centers around the analysis and treatment of urological conditions that usually influence ladies. These conditions are because of the one of a kind life structures of the female urinary tract and conceptive framework.
Women's health refers to the soundness of ladies, which contrasts from that of men from numerous points of view. Women's health is a case of populace wellbeing, where wellbeing is characterized by the World Health Organization as "a condition of complete physical, mental and social prosperity and not simply the nonattendance of sickness or illness".
- Track 6-1Chromosomal makeup
- Track 6-2Protein gene products
- Track 6-3Genomic imprinting
- Track 6-4Gene expression
- Track 6-5Signaling pathways
- Track 6-6Hormonal environment
The kidney harm is, at times, sufficiently serious to require dialysis. A few emergency clinics encountering floods of patients who are sick with COVID-19 have announced they are running low on the machines and sterile liquids expected to play out these kidney methods. A few people enduring with extreme instances of COVID-19 are giving indications of kidney harm, even the individuals who had no fundamental kidney issues before they were contaminated with the coronavirus. Early reports state that up to 30% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 in China and New York created moderate or extreme kidney injury. Reports from specialists in New York are stating the rate could be higher.
- Track 7-1Kidney disease & COVID-19
- Track 7-2Transplant & COVID-19
- Track 7-3Living donation & COVID-19
- Track 7-4Dialysis & COVID-19
- Track 7-5Kidney-friendly diet & COVID-19
Male infertility treatment alludes to a male's failure to cause pregnancy in a rich female. In people it represents 40–half of infertility. It influences around 7% of all men. Male barrenness is usually because of insufficiencies in the semen, and semen quality is utilized as a proxy proportion of male fecundity.
- Track 8-1Immune infertility
- Track 8-2Genetics
- Track 8-3Pre-testicular causes
- Track 8-4DNA damage
- Track 8-5Epigenetic
- Track 8-6Medical history
- Track 8-7Physical examination
- Track 8-8Sperm sample
Nephrology is a forte of medication and pediatric medication concentrated on the kidneys, explicitly ordinary kidney capacity and kidney infection, the protection of kidney wellbeing, and the treatment of kidney sickness, from diet and prescription to renal substitution treatment (dialysis and kidney transplantation). Nephrology likewise contemplates fundamental conditions that influence the kidneys, for example, diabetes and immune system malady; and foundational ailments that happen because of kidney illness, for example, renal osteodystrophy and hypertension.
- Track 9-1Clinical Nephrology
- Track 9-2Integrative Nephrology
- Track 9-3Nephrology & Urology
- Track 9-4Kidney Transplantation recipients
Kidney Disease, or renal infection, otherwise called nephropathy, is harm to or illness of a kidney. Nephritis is a provocative kidney illness and has a few kinds as indicated by the area of the irritation.
Ceaseless kidney sickness is characterized as drawn out kidney variations from the norm (funtional as well as basic in nature) that keep going for more than three weeks. Aggravation can be analyzed by blood tests. Nephrosis is non-incendiary kidney ailment. Nephritis and nephrosis can offer ascent to nephritic condition and nephrotic disorder separately. Kidney infection for the most part causes lost kidney capacity somewhat and can bring about kidney disappointment, the total loss of kidney work.
- Track 10-1Renal Disease
- Track 10-2Fluid and Electrolyte Disorders.
- Track 10-3Chronic Kidney Disease
- Track 10-4Glomerular Disorders
- Track 10-5Tubulointerstitial Diseases
Nursing is the assurance, advancement, and enhancement of wellbeing and capacities, counteraction of disease and injury, lightening of enduring the determination and treatment of human reaction, and promotion under the watchful eye of people, families, networks, and populaces.
- Track 11-1Medical Surging Tool
- Track 11-2Nurse Practitioner Health Care
- Track 11-3Critical Care Nursing Communication
Onconephrology is a rising subspecialty of nephrology. "The American Society of Nephrology (ASN) made a trade concentrated on the field of Onconephrology in 2011 to improve agreeable thought after threat patients with kidney ailment." Randomized controlled fundamentals in a subspecialty like Onconephrology must be possible when there is a joint exertion among nephrologists and harm specialists from threatening development bases on the world that associate and offer investigate considerations at overall get-togethers.
- Track 12-1Electrolyte disorders of malignancy
- Track 12-2Secondary Glomerular diseases of malignancy
- Track 12-3Cancer related renal complications
- Track 12-4Chemotherapy related renal complications
- Track 12-5Myeloma Nephrology
- Track 12-6Amyloidosis Nephrology
Pediatrics is the part of medication that includes the clinical consideration of newborn children, kids, and teenagers. Pediatricians work in emergency clinics, especially those working in its subspecialties (for example neonatology), and as outpatient essential consideration doctors.
- Track 13-1Pediatric Dialysis
- Track 13-2Renal Replacement Therapy
- Track 13-3Electrolyte Disorders
- Track 13-4Congenital anomalies of kidney and urinary tract
- Track 13-5Cystic Kidney
A renal nutrition is a routine is one that is low in sodium, phosphorous, and protein. A renal eating routine additionally accentuates the significance of devouring top notch protein and typically constraining liquids. A few patients may likewise need to restrict potassium and calcium.
- Track 14-1Nutritional status
- Track 14-2Uremic malnutrition
- Track 14-3Protein-energy wasting
- Track 14-4Dietary derangement
Picking the best possible immunosuppression for a patient includes adjusting the danger of immunologic unite injury against the dangers of contamination and threat. This requires a comprehension of essential immunology, the system of activity and reactions of immunosuppressive drugs, and an exhaustive immunologic hazard appraisal. Immunological hazard is evaluated from the patient's clinical history, immunogenetic testing, qualities of the contributor organ (living versus perished benefactor), and time slipped by since transplant. Different blends of immunosuppressants are picked to target lower and higher hazard patients.
- Track 15-1Transplant Immunology
- Track 15-2Immunosuppression
- Track 15-3Transplant Immunology
- Track 15-4Immune system
- Track 15-5Immunologic risk assessment
Urologic Diseases or conditions incorporate urinary tract diseases, kidney stones, bladder control issues, and prostate issues, among others. Some urologic conditions don't influence an individual for that long and some are lifetime conditions. Kidney infections are ordinarily examined and rewarded by nephrologists, while the claim to fame of urology manages issues in different organs. Gynecologists may manage issues of incontinence in ladies.
Illnesses of other substantial frameworks additionally directly affect urogenital capacity. For example, it has been indicated that protein discharged by the kidneys in diabetes mellituss sharpens the kidney to the harming impacts of hypertension. Diabetes likewise can directly affect pee because of fringe neuropathies, which happen in certain people with ineffectively controlled diabetics.
- Track 16-1Prostate cancer
- Track 16-2Bladder cancer
- Track 16-3Bladder prolapse
- Track 16-4Hematuria (blood in the urine)
- Track 16-5Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Track 16-6Interstitial cystitis (also called painful bladder syndrome)
- Track 16-7Overactive bladder
- Track 16-8Prostatitis (swelling of the prostate gland)