Nephrology and Therapeutics
The diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases, consisting the electrolyte disturbances and hypertension and the care of those requiring renal replacement therapy, including dialysis and renal transplant patients. It also deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and management of kidney diseases and associated disorders, including cancer.
- Track 1-1 Pediatric Nephrology
- Track 2-2 Clinical Nephrology
- Track 3-3 Integrative Nephrology
- Track 4-4 Nephrology & Urology
- Track 5-5 Kidney Transplantation recipients