Epidemic proportions have been reached in Kidney disease due to an increase in diabetes, hypertensive disease, and obesity. Urologic diseases include prostate cancer, the second-leading cause of cancer-related death in men. The urinary and reproductive tracts are closely linked, and disorders of one often affect the other.
- Track 1-1 Cystoscopy and Ureteroscopy
- Track 2-2 Dialysis
- Track 3-3 Surgical Implantation
- Track 4-4 Advances in Kidney Transplantation
- Track 5-5 Bladder Infection (UTI) in Adults
- Track 6-6 Bladder Infection (UTI) in Children
- Track 7-7 Cystocele (Prolapsed Bladder)