Female Urology and Health
Female urology is a subspecialty of urology that centers around the analysis and treatment of urological conditions that usually influence ladies. These conditions are because of the one of a kind life structures of the female urinary tract and conceptive framework.
Women's health refers to the soundness of ladies, which contrasts from that of men from numerous points of view. Women's health is a case of populace wellbeing, where wellbeing is characterized by the World Health Organization as "a condition of complete physical, mental and social prosperity and not simply the nonattendance of sickness or illness".
- Track 1-1 Chromosomal makeup
- Track 2-2 Protein gene products
- Track 3-3 Genomic imprinting
- Track 4-4 Gene expression
- Track 5-5 Signaling pathways
- Track 6-6 Hormonal environment