Auto Immune Disorders
Certain diseases are known to trigger Glomerulonephritis and damage your kidney. Certain antibodies attack your kidney and lungs which disturbs the kidney functions and causes kidney failure gradually. An auto immune disease means the person’s immune system produces antibodies that attacks and destroy the healthy organs making them failure. For example, Lupus Nephritis occurs when auto antibodies form or are deposited in the glomeruli. Children with auto immune kidney disease are often so sick they will need intensive treatment for 3 to 6 months. When a person’s kidney delivers large amount of dilute, odorless kidney then that person can undergo the diagnosis for Diabetes Insipidus.
- Track 1-1 Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Track 2-2 Good pasture Syndrome
- Track 3-3 IgA Nephropathy
- Track 4-4 Lupus Nephritis
- Track 5-5 Acquired Cystic Kidney Disease
- Track 6-6 Diabetic Inspidus